Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Fringe

The last week or so, I've taken to watching Fringe. It's a new series written by J.J. Abrams, who also wrote Alias and Lost, both of which I love. (who doesn't love Sawyer??) Anyway, so far the Fringe is kind of like X-Files, which I don't mind at all. One difference is that it appears that each of the cases is part of something they call "The Pattern", which I assume... is a pattern. I'm a genius, I know. I'm intrigued, and I'll probably keep watching for a while. If you're interested and you've missed the first couple of episodes, you can watch them online here. Hopefully this will actually answer some more questions and give a little more resolution through the show then Lost does though. Lost just has me confused, but I need to know how it ends!

On another note... I worked out tonight. Yay me!

2 comments:

stewbert said...

Yay for working out!

As you know, I heart Alias, too. Never did start watching Lost ... might have to check out Fringe. *sigh*

kaje said...

I just finished watching all of Alias with Matt. He didn't love it as much as either of us did. :-( But it was still fun!

Lost is frustrating. It might be one of those shows that's better to watch once it's over.

Let me know if you like Fringe!