Thursday, September 30, 2010

Big News!

Since I'm actually logged in to share the Free Contacts for Life contest with everyone... I figured I'd share our other news with you as well!

Matt and I are expecting a baby in February! We are very excited and a little nervous. I'm starting to feel a bit better and am enjoying feeling the baby move around. We decided to go the old fashioned way and wait until Baby is born to find out what the sex is!

Sorry to anyone who I didn't tell personally - I tried to catch everyone I thought would be interested, but if I missed you - I blame it on the pregnant brain syndrome.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

YEAH! Aunt Carol told me on Sunday. I'm so excited for you guys. So now that you are pregnant you should start blogging on a regular basis :) I love that you guys are waiting to find out the sex of the baby. I told Jake that one day when we have a baby I want to do that. He doesn't think he could handle the suspense!

Matt said...

What? We are? This is how you tell me!?!?! What the heck!??!!??!!?

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

kaje said...

Thanks, Nicole! That's a pretty good reason to start blogging... we'll see if it motivates me!

So... when ARE you going to have a baby?? Any plans yet? :-D

Kristine said...

Oh Kirsten I am so pleased for you. I know you will just enjoy it so much. What a wonderful mother you already are. Sorry not to keep in touch! Truly hope you are doing well and wish you the best with the new little on.