Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Gratitude List

I've decided I need to develop a little more gratitude in my life. I've been such a grouch lately, I can't even stand to be around me.

1. I'm grateful for Spence. He's in the other room painting a wood airplane and singing to himself. It puts a smile on my face when he sings to himself.

2. Medical Insurance. I got a bill yesterday for $1600+. I'm so glad they are billing the insurance for that first!

3. My ipod. I mainly use it to listen to books while I'm driving, or doing some mundane task. It sure helps the time go by faster AND I get to do one of my favorite things! Read!

4. Having The Office on DVR. I missed the first couple of seasons, but the ones I have seen have been a lot of fun to watch. (The last episode was especially funny, btw.)

5. Matt. He took my child shopping for Mother's Day. I have to say, I think that's pretty cool.

I'm not sure how often I'll do this, but I've seen a few of my blogger friends doing this and it seems to be a pretty good tradition to start. Thanks for the example!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

That's a good idea. I might have to steal the idea. I can't see you much of a grouch....maybe with Matt. :)