Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My mom: (by Spencer)

Spencer's class filled in these little worksheets last week. It was fun to see what his answers were. I have it hanging up at work so it's taken me a bit to remember to copy these down.

My mom reminds me to say: I love you.
My mom likes clean: theings.
My mom wants me the wash: the dishis.
My mom tells me every morning to: git drest.
My mom tells me that it's important to: de safe.
My mom tells me not to play: with gans.
My mom tells me not the waste: fud.
My mom wants me to be kind to: frends.
My mom loves to have me: ther.
My mom asks me: to be safe.
My mom says yes when: I be gud.
My mom says no when: I am bad.
My mom tells me that she will always: Love me.

As you can tell, he got his spelling skills from his mother! ;-)

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Kids are so cute. Josh had something similar to that but his handwriting and spelling were so bad I couldn't make out anything. The only thing he told me is...I look as beautiful as....a bird.

stewbert said...

lol. that's so cute. munchkin did something similar, too.

and debbie, the bird thing? precious. :)

raising4boys said...

cute. I love that you posted his own spelling. So fun to read kids answers :)