Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Big Freaking Spider

Here is a picture of the Big Freaking Spider that I had to kill tonight:



I know I should have put something down next to the spider before I took the picture, but honestly it was hard enough just taking the picture. So here is a quarter for comparison:



I generally don't freak out about spiders and am pretty good about taking care of these things on my own. THIS one, however, totally freaked me out. Doesn't it look like he was looking at me?!? And I don't care what anyone says, that spider was way bigger then the quarter! I had to call Matt to provide moral support, (which means he made fun of me until I got up the guts to squished it).

I still feel like I have spiders crawling on me.... ew!

2 comments:

steph k said...

holy creepy!! that just.... I hate spiders anyway so that's awful.

stewbert said...

ew. i hate spiders.