Sunday, June 29, 2008

Scenic White Board Photo

All day long I work in an office building. I sit in a cubical in the middle of the building, far, far away from any windows- which can be kinda depressing, especially during the summer when I know it's supposed to be warm and sunny, but I just can't seem to feel summery at all. Sometimes I take a break just to stare longingly out the break room window, or when I'm feeling daring, even go outside and walk around the building to soak up some sunshine. Anyway, even though I don't have a window in my cubical, I do have a white board. On said white board my dear friend and co-worker, JaNae, has taken to drawing me a scenic view to enjoy from the comfort of my own chair, just to brighten my day. And it works!

I love her drawings so much that I just had to post her latest one. Regretfully, I don't have photos of the previous two she's done, but this one might just be my favorite one:

2 comments:

stewbert said...

WOW! That's a great drawing ... and what a nice friend. :)

raising4boys said...

What a sweet co-worker. Sorry you are missing the sunshine!