Tuesday, April 29, 2008

10 things that make me happy!

I got tagged! I'm so excited- Thanks Debbie!

10. My Mac. :-D

9. Pedicures.

8. Homemade ice cream. mmmmm. I made mint chocolate-chip on Saturday; Matt and I can't stop eating it.

7. Losing weight... which I'm not doing currently, (see #8).

6. Reading a good book. I LOVE to read. I take my book with me where ever I go; you never know when you'll find an extra 5 minutes of reading time!

5. Playing the piano. I don't play well enough to play publicly, (in church), but there's something about being able to create music in my own home that relaxes me and helps to clear my mind.

4. Long lasting friendships. You know those friends where you can go a month without talking, but once you do it's as if no time has gone by? I don't have very many of those, but I sure do love the ones I have.

3. Family. My family drives me absolutely crazy at times but I love them dearly and often... they make me happy. Or at least certain members of them do. ;-)

(Notice there is no #2. I'm really not sure which of the following makes me the most happy, so they are both #1!)

1. Matthew. He's just amazing. We have such a wonderful relationship and are able to be open and honest with each other. He truly is my best friend.

1. My son, Spencer. He is the light of my life. His sweet hugs and kisses can brighten any day.

I tag... Stewie, Todd and Steph. :-)

3 comments:

raising4boys said...

Mmm homemade icecream! When are you going to invite us over for some ;)

It was fun to learn more about you, I know you make Matt happy too!!

stewbert said...

Wheeeeeeeeee! I got tagged! lol.

I love ice cream ... so does the baby ... lol

Kimbooly said...

How about people that you don't even see for a year apart? I hope we still have that connection even though our conversations are so far apart. (I can't remember, was that #4, the one where you don't see people for a week?)