Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring Break

Spence is on spring break this week. I feel bad for him as he's mostly just had to hang around while I work. Today I was able to work from home and let him play instead of being trapped in my cube at work. This is what he did with all of his spare time today:



In case you can't understand him, he's showing off the car lot he built. We went with Matt, (formerly known as Skip/Guy), to look at cars on Saturday, which is what sparked his interested in car lots.

3 comments:

stewbert said...

hehehe ... cute!

Why do you keep changing Guy/Skip's name?

Matt said...

Awesome car lot! I'm just glad he's not a pushy salesman and still calling me after stopping by to take a look at the cars.

kaje said...

Yeah, but he is trying to sell me on one of the cars we looked at. Apparently my car is too noisy and gives him headaches. :-P